Online Engage Coach Accreditation Programme
Following the success of our public coach accreditation course, and through popular demand we have created the Online Engage Coach Accreditation Programme.
This is a convenient, flexible solution which means coaches, HR professionals, consultants, and Occupational Psychologists can up skill their tool kit at their own pace and at a time convenient to them.
The online course retains the rigour of the public programme, covering the core constructs and 15 scales of the Engage Model, in depth through a 12-module course. This provides a powerful addition to any coaching tool kit, empowering the coach to measure, evaluate and demonstrate impact within their coaching practice.
On successful completion of the programme, you will be accredited to provide in-depth feedback within a coaching and development setting.
“The accreditation process compels you to question your current approach and look for ways to influence your performance as a seasoned coach.”
Read this detailed feedback from a recent course.
“Engage provides the quality of insight needed to understand change resistance and to make change an asset rather than a liability. I recommend Engage in any coaching context, whether at individual, team, or group level.”
David Clutterbuck, Coach and Author
Our online programme includes this starter pack;
- 12 Module Programme
- Your own branded account
- Your own Coach Report
- £300 worth of product free
What the experts are saying
Listen to these highly experienced Occupational Psychologists and coaches talk about Engage.
Overview of Course
Module 1: Introduction to Engage
- What is Engage, How is Engage Different, The Engage Model, The Engage AIM Methodology, Scores and Scaling, Report Structure & Terminology
Module 2: Confidence
- The Confidence Scales in Detail, Example Profile, Your Own Profile, Exercises
Module 3: Openness
- The Openness Scales in Detail, Example Profile, Your Own Profile, Exercises
Module 4: Impact
- The Impact Scales in Detail, Example Profile, Your Own Profile, Exercises
Module 5: Interaction Effects
- Derailment, Left Tendency, Central Tendency. Explore Interaction Effects With 3 Examples Profiles
Module 6: Feedback
- Demonstration, Preparation, Stages, Guide, Summary, Tips
Module 7: Profiling
- Work With Three Example Profiles, Apply Learning
Module 8: Coaching Impact
- Measuring Coaching Impact Over Time, Impact Report
Module 9: Programmes
- Using the Engage AIM Methodology in Programmes, Engage Pulse Data, Assessing Collective Mindset, Intervening With Appropriate Interventions, Measuring Impact Over Time
Module 10: Administration
- Use of system, Client Account, Benefits, Do’s & Don’ts, Report Options, Applications
Module 11: Technical
- Statistical Validation, Research, Data Sheet
Module 12: Accreditation
- Accreditation Process, Benefits
*Free credits for individual consultant/coaches only. Prices exclude VAT.